WHAT IS MICROBLADING?
Microblading is a technique of cosmetic tattooing that provides a means to partially or fully camouflage missing eyebrow hairs. It is done by using tiny needles to deposit cosmetic pigment in to the second layer of the skin. The unique formation of the needles allows the look of realistic hair strokes.
WHO WOULD OPT FOR MICROBLADING?
You may opt for microblading if:
- You have sparse or no brow hairs.
- You would like fuller looking brows, without the use of makeup every day.
- You want to alter the shape of your brow due to lack of hair growth.
- You have allergies to traditional makeup.
- You have loss of hair due to medical issues.
- You would like to camouflage scars.
- You would like to improve your confidence. .
HOW LONG DOES THE APPOINTMENT TAKE?
The microblading treatment usually takes around 1.5-2 hours in the initial appointment. Then 1 hour in the top up.
HOW LONG DOES MICROBLADING LAST?
1-2 years before you require a top up, depending on retention factors such as lifestyle.
DOES MICROBLADING HURT?
We keep pain to a minimal by applying topical anaesthetic throughout the treatment.
IS THERE ANY DOWN TIME?
Microblading takes 2 weeks to heal. We provide you with pre care and aftercare instructions to ensure you look after your brows to get the best results possible.